Life on The Rowland Ranch

"What's life like for Jane Rowland," you ask? Well, here you go...a small glimpse into the wonderful reality I live in. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wouldn't you?!!!


Ok, I know this is a ridiculous looking picture of me..but I just HAD to share! :) I was super freezing all day today, so I donned this super cute..er...warm hat. Well, this afternoon I was preparing to run errands and my husband dared me. "Honey, I'll give you a 30 minute back scratch tonight if you'll wear that hat out." (snicker, snicker) I love back scratches! I'm up for the challenge! So I grabbed one of my girls..(my oldest chickened out) and we went errand running together. Abby gave me the confidence I needed. "Mommy, I think you look pretty!"

Thanks Abby! :) I hoped and prayed that I wouldn't run into anyone I knew, I only had to do one major avoidance..! Ok, I got a few funny stares and heard a couple chuckles as I passed by cool looking teenagers...I tried to avoid mirrors at all costs..BUT I DID IT!! I went to Target and Kohls looking pretty silly!! :) Yahoo! Matthew couldn't believe it..! He drilled Abby for about 5 minutes. "Mommy, REALLY wore it the entire time, Abby? Really?" I guess I'm not as vain as he thought I was..and I guess I'll be getting my 30 minute back scratch tonight!!!

7 Comments:

  • At Sat Nov 29, 05:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ms. ROWLAND....YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! I completely agree with Abby,I think you look PRETTY! You have so much natural beauty you could get away with wearing any goofy thing. I hope your getting an amazing back scratch tonight!;-)

     
  • At Sat Nov 29, 06:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jane you look Adorable!!! I wish Bryce would dare me to something like that for a back rub!

     
  • At Sat Nov 29, 09:34:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I agree with Abby, too! You are beautiful even in a silly blue hat!

     
  • At Sun Nov 30, 06:27:00 AM , Blogger Life on The Rowland Ranch said...

    Thanks my friends! You all are way too nice to me!! :)

     
  • At Sun Nov 30, 08:33:00 PM , Blogger Shipra Panosian said...

    ha, ha...hope you enjoyed that back scratch! And as you well know, I think you'd be beautiful with a garbage bag over you head!!

     
  • At Wed Dec 03, 12:50:00 PM , Blogger Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

    Okay, I SO agree with everyone! You look so cute in that hat, seriously, the blue looks great with your skin. I'm serious, you don't look goofy at all. But I know that when things go against our typical personality we feel so odd, that's probably what Matthew got a kick out of ;)!

     
  • At Wed Dec 03, 07:51:00 PM , Blogger Mark said...

    Hey! Hats are great!!! But if Mark dared me to wear two hats at once (like he is prone to), I'd have to cave under the pressure of semi-fashion-consciousness.

    One little blue hat, however, is totally fashionably appropriate!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home