Life on The Rowland Ranch

"What's life like for Jane Rowland," you ask? Well, here you go...a small glimpse into the wonderful reality I live in. Enjoy!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Naomi Love


It's so hard to believe she'll be turning one in a few days! Our little "Pookie". Don't ask me how in the world she got that nickname..it's a mystery...all I know is that our sweet Naomi Love answers to "Pookie" around here! I just have to share this picture of her..I think it captures her sweetness and the joy she brings to us. She lights up our family and we all break into giggles and outright laughter over the littlest things she does. She certainly is loved around here...whether she's in Mamma's arms or swung on the hip of a 4 year old...our little "Pookie" will always know love.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home