Life on The Rowland Ranch

"What's life like for Jane Rowland," you ask? Well, here you go...a small glimpse into the wonderful reality I live in. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Me..Plain Jane!


Hi! I'm Jane. I fit all the characteristics of plain...Plain Jane...except for one thing..I have 6..yep..6..!!!!...wonderful, adorable, incredible, amazing children...who unlike me..are FAR from plain!! I love being a Mom..my children (and Jesus..and my hubby) are my greatest joy! I don't know what my life would be like without all my little ones. I don't want to know!



I guess the best way to start this blog is to just start!! I'm probably not going to put a ton of pix up..if you want to see lots of pix and videos...you'll need to head on over to our family website. http://www.matthewandjane.com/ Matthew for sure keeps that updated on all of the latest happenings in video and pictue format! I'm creating this blog because I want some way to be able to keep track of all the fun happenings here at The Rowland Ranch...so....ENJOY!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Jul 29, 09:22:00 AM , Blogger Shipra Panosian said...

    Yahoo! I get to be your first comment!

    And for the record, there's NOTHING plain about you. You're one of a kind and the very best friend a girl could have. Looking forward to keeping up with your posts.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home