Life on The Rowland Ranch

"What's life like for Jane Rowland," you ask? Well, here you go...a small glimpse into the wonderful reality I live in. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful


This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for the family God has given me. If you would've asked me 15 years ago what I thought my life would be like in the future, I don't think I would've even come close to imagining what it is like now. The love that fills my heart when I look into the eyes of each of these sweet ones that belong to Matthew and I...the love that grows deeper and deeper each day for the gift God has given me in my husband. My life is forever changed because of the people you see in this picture, my heart is fuller, my life is brighter, my joy is deeper, and I am thankful.

5 Comments:

  • At Sun Nov 30, 06:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jane what a GREAT family pic!! You do have many people to be thankful for!!

     
  • At Sun Nov 30, 08:37:00 PM , Blogger Shipra Panosian said...

    Ooh, great photograph and since the Rowlands are one of my favoritest families ever, I can see why you're so thankful to be a part of it.

    'My life is forever changed because of the people you see in this picture, my heart is fuller, my life is brighter, my joy is deeper, and I am thankful.'...beautifully said, Jane.

     
  • At Mon Dec 01, 07:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I LOVE this family! I am thankful for all of you too!

     
  • At Wed Dec 03, 12:52:00 PM , Blogger Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

    Yea you posted my favorite one :). Yes, I too love your words in this posting. SO true, so good.

     
  • At Wed Dec 03, 07:49:00 PM , Blogger Mark said...

    Could you just attach this post to a mass email and tell people they'll have good luck if they love their family, too? And then tell them to forward it to 23 friends, or you won't like them anymore? And then tell them if they send it back to the person who sent it to them, they'll get a really cool surprise within 23 days?

    Because I think the whole world needs to know, see, hear, and think just like you do.
    And those types of emails tend to get around.

    Love you! Love you! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home