Life on The Rowland Ranch

"What's life like for Jane Rowland," you ask? Well, here you go...a small glimpse into the wonderful reality I live in. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Knitting Our Baby.

Anna, our five year old, and I were sitting together talking recently. She's so excited about our baby coming. I've been sharing with the kids how the Bible says: "You knit me together in my Mother's womb". It's been fun talking about God "knitting" our little baby, especially since the girls learned to knit a little bit last year. This is part of our conversation:
"Mamma, why does it take so long for Jesus to knit our baby? Why doesn't He just knit our baby really fast? Cuz He's afraid He'll mess up?"
I thought you'd get a chuckle out of that one. :)
Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my Mother's womb."


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home